Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S. Many such as generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) also commonly co-occur with depression.
We understand that failure to appropriately manage and treat anxiety decreases your quality of life. IV Ketamine may be able to help people struggling with anxiety disorders who have not responded to traditional medications.
IV ketamine’s use for anxiety disorders has been shown to reduce anxiety symptoms rapidly and sustainably, enabling individuals undergoing Ketamine therapy to “make substantial changes to their lives – for example, employment, study, making friends, engaging socially, and traveling” (Psychiatric News). For some, relief is immediate, for others, they feel relief after the full cycle.
Overview: IV Ketamine for anxiety at Vitality Medical Infusions
- Ketamine is administered intravenously (IV) over 45 to 60 minutes, for a series of six infusions, generally every other day over a 2-3 week period. Our clinic has flexible hours to develop an infusion schedule that works for you.
- Studies have demonstrated that the effects can last from several weeks to several months.
- Occasionally, a booster infusion may be necessary to continue to extend the benefits of your initial series of infusions and keep your anxiety symptoms in remission.
- In general, patients feel effects within the first 3-4 treatments and are recommended to continue their regular care with a mental health practitioner, as well as their current drug regimen.
- Maintain ongoing, regular contact with both your Primary Care Provider and your primary Mental Health Provider during and after your series of ketamine infusions.
- Cost: Each infusion is $495. Total cost for the full series of 6 infusions is $2,970. We also offer a military discount.
How do I get started?
- Contact Vitality Medical Infusions to schedule your free initial consultation.
- Complete and submit the patient information form.