Are you living with chronic headaches or migraines and finding little satisfactory relief with your current medications?
At Vitality Medical Infusions, we harness the power of Ketamine therapy, administered intravenously to achieve quick and lasting relief. Studies show that Ketamine may help alleviate migraine pain in patients who have not been helped by other treatments.
An estimated 12 percent of the U.S. population suffers from migraines. A subset of these patients, along with those who suffer from other types of headaches, do not respond to treatment. Ketamine therapy is most appropriate for these intractable migraine headaches – migraines that have failed all other therapies.
How does Ketamine help relieve headaches and migraines?
Ketamine works by inhibiting NMDA (N-methyl-d-aspartate) glutamate receptors in the brain, receptors that are thought to transmit pain signals. Ketamine can block these block pain signals. Ketamine also boosts levels of other pain lowering chemicals like serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
Overview: IV Ketamine for headache and migraine at Vitality Medical Infusions
- The Ketamine is administered intravenously (IV) over 4 hours and can be continued for up to 5 days. Our clinic has flexible hours to develop an infusion schedule that works for you.
- As Ketamine is delivered directly to the bloodstream intravenously, some feel effects immediately. Others feel the impact after completing the series of infusions.
- Studies have demonstrated that the effects can last from several weeks to several months.
- Maintain ongoing, regular contact with both Primary Care Provider during and after your series of ketamine infusions.
- Cost: Each 4-hour infusion session is $2,200 ($550 per hour of infusion)
How do I get started?
- Contact Vitality Medical Infusions to schedule your free initial consultation.
- Complete and submit the patient information form
Have questions? Not sure if you are a candidate for Ketamine therapy?