Ozone sauna therapy is an integral part of any detoxification program. The heated sauna aids the body in eliminating, detoxifying, and cleansing the skin by stimulating the body’s sweat glands. The ozone sauna treatment promotes healthy skin tone and texture, stimulated by increased blood circulation. The moist heat opens the pores, allowing ozone to penetrate the skin to the bloodstream, where it enters the fat and lymph tissue, helping the body cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins.
Ozone sauna therapy is the easiest and most effective way to achieve detoxifying effects. Throughout history, the use of steam saunas has helped people purify their skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation, and simply relax. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. Ozone sauna therapy is a natural, effective way to promote overall health and wellness!
A few of the many benefits of ozone sauna therapy:
- Relaxes muscles by reducing the build-up of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
- Oxidizes and eliminates toxins through the skin, lungs, kidneys, and colon.
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation, helping to repair injured muscles
- Stimulates vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels, relieving pain and accelerating the healing process.
- Aids in the reduction and possible elimination of bacterial and viral infections
- It speeds up the metabolism of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in calorie burning!
Ozone steam therapy is effective for:
- Detoxification programs
- Immune system deficiencies
- Pain management
- Stress and muscle tension
- Increasing body metabolism/calorie burning
- Elimination of harmful toxins
- Increased blood circulation