Are you living with chronic pain and finding little satisfactory relief with your current pain medications?
At Vitality Medical Infusions, we harness the power of Ketamine therapy, administered intravenously to achieve quick and lasting relief.
Ketamine has been shown to have an impact on chronic pain, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, migraines, phantom limb pain, cancer-related pain, and complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS). It has also shown an effect on the symptoms of depression that so commonly co-occur when living with intractable pain.
How does Ketamine help relieve chronic pain?
Ketamine is an alternative to opiate-based painkillers because it targets N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors in the brain, not opiate receptor sites. NMDA receptors transmit pain signals and tend to be massively overstimulated in patients with certain chronic pain syndromes. Ketamine can block these block pain signals. Ketamine also boosts levels of other pain lowering chemicals like serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
Overview: IV Ketamine for chronic pain at Vitality Medical Infusions
- The Ketamine is administered intravenously (IV) over 4 hours and can be continued for up to 5 days until relief is achieved. Our clinic has flexible hours to develop an infusion schedule that works for you.
- As Ketamine is delivered directly to the bloodstream intravenously, some feel effects immediately. Others feel the impact after completing the series of infusions.
- · Studies have demonstrated that the effects can last from several weeks to several months.
- Maintain ongoing, regular contact with both Primary Care Provider during and after your series of ketamine infusions.
- · Cost: Each 4-hour infusion session is $2,200 ($550 per hour of infusion)
How do I get started?
- Contact Vitality Medical Infusions to schedule your free initial consultation.
- Complete and submit the patient information form.
Learn more about Ketamine and Ketamine research.
Have questions? Not sure if you are a candidate for Ketamine therapy?